Hadleigh/Needham Market: Crews help child with leg trapped and attend building fire
PUBLISHED: 18:56 10 June 2014 | UPDATED: 21:12 10 June 2014
Fire crews had to free a young child’s leg which had become stuck in a baby’s cot in Hadleigh.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was called at 8am to Gaell Crescent in the town. Firefighters used tools to release the girl whose leg was stuck in the bars of the cot.
Just before 9.50am crews attended a building fire in Barking Road, Needham Market.
Two appliances from Princes Street arrived with crews finding a small electrical fire in a refrigeration unit.
The area was ventilated with the fire extinguished by around 10.15am.