Hadleigh/Needham Market: Crews help child with leg trapped and attend building fire

Crews have attended a fire in Harwich Crews have attended a fire in Harwich

Tuesday, June 10, 2014
6:56 PM

Fire crews had to free a young child’s leg which had become stuck in a baby’s cot in Hadleigh.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was called at 8am to Gaell Crescent in the town. Firefighters used tools to release the girl whose leg was stuck in the bars of the cot.

Just before 9.50am crews attended a building fire in Barking Road, Needham Market.

Two appliances from Princes Street arrived with crews finding a small electrical fire in a refrigeration unit.

The area was ventilated with the fire extinguished by around 10.15am.

0 comments

Comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Ipswich Star visitors.


We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Ipswich Star staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Forgotten your password?


Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Ipswich Star account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...
iwitness24 Your news is our news Facebook Like your local paper Twitter Join the conversation Ipswich Borough Council

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT