December 12 2013 Latest news:
Saturday, August 31, 2013
A fire has broken out in a garage in Bacton Road, Haughley, this evening.
Firefighters from Elmswell and Stowmarket were called to the scene at 7.45pm and when they arrived they called for another appliance which was sent from Needham Market.
The crews identified that the fire was located within the garage and the roof void of the property.
They used four breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and one covering jet to bring the fire under control.