May 26 2013 Latest news:
Monday, October 22, 2012
FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze which engulfed two cars in flames.
A crew from Princes Street fire station attended the scene in Belle Vue Road, Ipswich, at 3.20pm today.
Police were informed of the incident because it was blocking the road and the flames had caused part of the car to melt into the road surface.
A spokesman for the brigade said they believed the cause of the fire was an accidental engine malfunction.
The incident was brought under control by 3.40pm.