November 22 2014 Latest news:
Thursday, January 10, 2013
FIREFIGHTERS were called to reports of a fire in a dishwasher in Ipswich in the early hours of this morning.
The incident happened at 3.53am in Spring Road, Ipswich.
Crews from Princes Street attended the scene and arrived to find a two-storey semi-detached house heavily smoke logged.
Crews used two sets of breathing apparatus and one hosereel to extinguish the fire.
Crews located the fire to the rear of the property and had extinguished the blaze by 4.20am.
Firefighters made the property safe and ventilated the remaining smoke from the building.
An ambulance was also requested to attend for one person suffering smoke inhalation.
Crews were back at base at 4.47am.