Saxmundham: Baby boy airlifted to hospital after spilling hot drink on his face

Air Ambulance. Air Ambulance.

Friday, February 21, 2014
1:33 PM

A baby boy was airlifted to hospital yesterday after being scalded by a cup of tea at an address in Saxmundham.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

An ambulance and Essex Air Ambulance were sent to the scene following a 999 call at 1.04pm.

The child suffered extensive burns to his face after he pulled a hot drink onto himself.

Paramedics gave the boy pain relief before he was flown to Broomfield Hospital for further treatment.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

loading...
iwitness24 Your news is our news Facebook Like your local paper Twitter Join the conversation Ipswich Borough Council

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT