Sudbury: Warning as World Cup barbecue ends with neighbour’s shed becoming alight
PUBLISHED: 10:45 13 June 2014
Fire chiefs are concerned football fans may get carried away during the World Cup after crews attended a barbecue fire.
Crews were called to Grenville Road, Sudbury, at around 7.50pm last night when a pre-tournament party went wrong.
The fire spread to a shed part of a next-door property. Firefighters managed to get the fire under control within 20 minutes.
A fire spokesman said an investigation was underway and no-one was believed to have been injured.