May 18 2013 Latest news:
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Flames spread through a kitchen wall after an electrical fire broke out at a house in Walton-on-the-Naze.
Firefighters from Frinton and Clacton were called just before 12.30am to Saville Street, where a blaze was detected in a three storey town house.
Crews found the fire inside the kitchen wall, and wore breathing and used one hose to extinguish the flames.
They used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots before returning to their stations.