Ipswich first class reception photographs in paper TODAY
- Credit: Heath Primary School
Don’t miss out, today is the day that pictures of reception classes across the town will appear in the Ipswich Star - for all proud mums, dads and grandparents to buy.
Extra copies of the Star have been especially printed to meet demand and will be on sale at local supermarkets and newsagents in and around Ipswich.
If for any reason you miss out on getting a copy don't panic - you will still be able to order a paper by calling -01603 772738.
You can find out if your child's school is appearing in the supplement here Brad Jones, Editor of the Ipswich Star and East Anglian Daily Times, said: "This term has seen the arrival of hundreds of new faces at our primary schools and we're absolutely delighted to be able to feature photos of them.
"We wish all the children lots of luck in their new adventure and hope they find a good balance between hard work and enjoying themselves with their new friends.
"Remember, they say that school days are the best time of your life, so enjoy every second!
You may also want to watch:
"I would also like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the schools for sending in these pictures."
If your school is interested in taking part in any future first class or top class supplements please contact Hazel Sellers on - 01473 324594.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 6 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer