The orangery in July 1984 when it was still full of plants. In the second picture it has been
beautifully restored and will be used for exhibitions, talks, functions and meetings.
An Edwardian photograph of the mansion. The orangery is on the extreme right of this view.
The same viewpoint from the garden steps including more of the restored orangery, which had been
clad in corrugated iron until restoration began.
First picture shows Holywells Mansion in around 1905. The clock tower at the stable block is on the left.
The site of the mansion is now a performance area to be used for theatre, dance, school and community groups.