Do you remember the Co-op Juniors production of Snow White?
- Credit: Lucy Taylor/Archant
The Co-op Juniors treated Ipswich to another stunning performance with their Snow White production in 2002 – were you there?
The largest amateur theatre group in the UK, the Co-op Juniors have wowed more than 14,000 people with their performances over the years.
And their production of the classic fairy tale Snow White at the Ipswich Regent in 2002 was no exception.
The Ipswich-based group played 12 performances of the childhood favourite story, with local girl Bridie Rowe taking centre stage as the princess.
With a twist on the usual seven dwarfs – including the inclusion of “Big Daddy” and “Hulk” – the shows were labelled as “stunning performances” in our special edition pantomime pull-out.
You may also want to watch:
Unfortunately there could be no Co-op Juniors Christmas show this year, although the group hope to entertain the area again from next year.
Email your Co-op Juniors memories to email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 3 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 4 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 5 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 6 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Two cars crash in Crown Street, Ipswich
- 10 Waterfront bar and restaurant bid rejected following 53 objections