Do you remember the Co-op Juniors production of Snow White?
- Credit: Lucy Taylor/Archant
The Co-op Juniors treated Ipswich to another stunning performance with their Snow White production in 2002 – were you there?
The largest amateur theatre group in the UK, the Co-op Juniors have wowed more than 14,000 people with their performances over the years.
And their production of the classic fairy tale Snow White at the Ipswich Regent in 2002 was no exception.
The Ipswich-based group played 12 performances of the childhood favourite story, with local girl Bridie Rowe taking centre stage as the princess.
With a twist on the usual seven dwarfs – including the inclusion of “Big Daddy” and “Hulk” – the shows were labelled as “stunning performances” in our special edition pantomime pull-out.
Unfortunately there could be no Co-op Juniors Christmas show this year, although the group hope to entertain the area again from next year.
Email your Co-op Juniors memories to email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 2 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 3 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 4 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 5 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 6 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 7 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 8 Emergency roadworks on busy Ipswich street to fix leaking water main
- 9 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas