Do you remember the Co-op Juniors production of Snow White?
- Credit: Lucy Taylor/Archant
The Co-op Juniors treated Ipswich to another stunning performance with their Snow White production in 2002 – were you there?
The largest amateur theatre group in the UK, the Co-op Juniors have wowed more than 14,000 people with their performances over the years.
And their production of the classic fairy tale Snow White at the Ipswich Regent in 2002 was no exception.
The Ipswich-based group played 12 performances of the childhood favourite story, with local girl Bridie Rowe taking centre stage as the princess.
With a twist on the usual seven dwarfs – including the inclusion of “Big Daddy” and “Hulk” – the shows were labelled as “stunning performances” in our special edition pantomime pull-out.
You may also want to watch:
Unfortunately there could be no Co-op Juniors Christmas show this year, although the group hope to entertain the area again from next year.
Email your Co-op Juniors memories to email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 2 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 3 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 4 ‘A matter of life or death’: Nurse scared to work on ward in 'basic mask'
- 5 CCTV appeal after £400 of distraction thefts targeting elderly
- 6 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 7 Three fined for breaching Covid rules after reports of 'gathering'
- 8 Ipswich pharmacy first to offer Covid vaccinations
- 9 'Dedicated' volunteer police officer dies after having Covid-19
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk