Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- Credit: Archant
Did you enjoy nights out and special events at the Curve Bar in Ipswich in the early 2000s?
If so, you might spot some familiar faces in these photos, from 2002 to 2005.
It's now 20 years since the popular bar in Princes Street opened in 2001.
It took over the former Royal Navy recruitment office, which had stood empty for several years.
The bar regularly featured in the Evening Star's Caught Out column, showing people enjoying a relaxing night out with friends.
The Curve Bar has also staged a range of special events over the years, and our gallery includes a group photo from the AXA's Got Talent finals at the venue in 2005.
Another special event featured here was a reunion for Stoke High School's class of 1994 ten years on, in 2004.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 2 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 3 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 4 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 5 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 6 35 pictures from Ipswich Town's friendly clash with Palace
- 7 Christmas in July! Ipswich friends host summer festive feast
- 8 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 9 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 10 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?