Were you at Portman Road for Dire Straits concert in 1992?
- Credit: Archant
Are you in our crowd gallery from when Dire Straits played Portman Road in June 1992?
The band are among a number of top names to have performed at Ipswich Town's ground over the years - and the concert is fondly remembered by thousands who were there.
That memorable night was part of the On Every Street tour, which turned out to be Dire Straits' final concert tour.
It included more than 200 concerts and covered 19 countries.
On the night, Dire Straits, led by Mark Knopfler, performed an impressive set including classic hits like Sultans of Swing, Romeo and Juliet, Money for Nothing and Brothers in Arms.
You may also want to watch:
Bryan Adams also appeared at the ground later the same summer, while other names who have appeared there over the years include Tina Turner, in the legendary first Portman Road concert, Elton John, Rod Stewart and REM.
What are your memories of concerts at Portman Road? Email email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 2 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 5 Return of live music to continue with one-day Ipswich festival
- 6 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 7 Do you remember having a pint at Ipswich's Sporting Farmer pub?
- 8 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week