Were you at Portman Road for Dire Straits concert in 1992?
- Credit: Archant
Are you in our crowd gallery from when Dire Straits played Portman Road in June 1992?
The band are among a number of top names to have performed at Ipswich Town's ground over the years - and the concert is fondly remembered by thousands who were there.
That memorable night was part of the On Every Street tour, which turned out to be Dire Straits' final concert tour.
It included more than 200 concerts and covered 19 countries.
On the night, Dire Straits, led by Mark Knopfler, performed an impressive set including classic hits like Sultans of Swing, Romeo and Juliet, Money for Nothing and Brothers in Arms.
Bryan Adams also appeared at the ground later the same summer, while other names who have appeared there over the years include Tina Turner, in the legendary first Portman Road concert, Elton John, Rod Stewart and REM.
What are your memories of concerts at Portman Road? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 2 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 3 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 4 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 5 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 8 Court to decide how much swindler should repay customers
- 9 Yellow weather warning in place as Storm Barra set to hit Suffolk
- 10 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy