How did you celebrate Royal Wedding in 2011?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown/Archant
Did you throw a party to celebrate the Royal Wedding in 2011?
Our gallery features photographer Sarah Lucy Brown's photos of festivities around Suffolk which marked the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
As the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary on Thursday, April 29, they posted a message on Twitter saying: "Thank you to everyone for the kind messages on our wedding anniversary.
"We are enormously grateful for the 10 years of support we have received in our lives as a family."
Back in 2011, that support was very much in the air as thousands of people around East Anglia gathered to celebrate.
You may also want to watch:
Many held street parties to watch the royal couple exchange their vows at Westminster Abbey, while schools also held their own parties.
What are your memories of royal celebrations in Suffolk? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 7 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 8 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 9 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder