What are your memories of motocross and scrambling over the years?
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever taken part in motocross and scrambling races around East Anglia?
Or were you one of those cheering the riders on?
Motorcycle sport has been hugely popular over the decades, and in our latest Days Gone By feature we are looking back at events held in the 1960s, 70s, 80s and 90s.
Bentley is one of the popular venues featured in our gallery, together with Blaxhall, where many meetings have been held.
Also featured is a photo of scramble racing being staged at Hintlesham Hall in 1967, as well as international racing at Wakes Colne.
You may also want to watch:
The wettest days have often proved to be the ones with the most spectacle for spectators, creating tougher conditions for riders.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Heartbreak for owners as puppy Storm loses battle for life
- 2 Suffolk man distributed indecent images of children on messaging app
- 3 Mouldy scone leads to bakery firm being fined £9k for hygiene breaches
- 4 New 60-acre logistics park set to create 1,500 new jobs
- 5 Plea to help owners of tiny puppy Storm with £8k vet's bills
- 6 Road changes outlined to make way for hundreds of new homes at resort
- 7 Tributes to Scout leader who was 'life of the party' after death aged 69
- 8 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash
- 9 Let's use Ipswich Corn Exchange as a vaccination centre
- 10 Man dies following collision on A12