Are you a Maverick Festival fan - and did you see a young Ed Sheeran there?
- Credit: Simon Parker/Archant
Have you enjoyed the music at Maverick Festival near Woodbridge over the years? See our photo gallery, including an early Ed Sheeran performance.
The popular feast of blues, rock and Americana usually takes the stage in July each year - although this year's festival is set for a slightly later date in early September, after last year's had to be cancelled due to Covid-19.
Today we are looking back at the festival, staged annually at Easton Farm Park.
It was launched in 2008 and celebrated its 10th anniversary at the 2018 event.
Founded by Paul Spencer, the festival has gone from strength to strength over the years.
You may also want to watch:
Its biggest claim to fame is giving Ed Sheeran his festival debut in 2008 - and he played Maverick again in 2009, before he attained superstar status.
If these photos bring back memories, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 Ipswich bar forced to close early after staff attacked
- 3 New restaurant set to open at former Little Waitrose store this year
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 7 A12 closed near Ipswich following serious collision
- 8 Celebrations as Starbucks opens its new Ipswich drive-thru
- 9 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 10 Woman injured after being struck by van near Morrisons in Ipswich