Let's dance - spot yourself in our photo gallery from around Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Did you take part in dance classes in Suffolk during the 1970s or 80s?
If so, you might just spot yourself in our latest collection of nostalgic photos.
All sorts of different dance genres have been popular around the area over the decades, and our Days Gone By gallery features a wide range of costumes and styles.
The photos also vary from small children taking their first dance steps to more experienced dancers and teachers, at some of the many popular dance classes and schools around the area.
Usually, huge numbers of people across East Anglia take part in dance sessions every week for both fun and fitness.
You may also want to watch:
As with so many other sports and activities, dance classes have not been able to be held in person during Covid-19 restrictions.
But many have moved online to make sure people can go on dancing until they can meet up in person again.
If these photos bring back memories, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints
- 2 The Botanist looking for staff ahead of rumoured Ipswich opening
- 3 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 4 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 5 Bargain hunters queue through town for Debenhams sale
- 6 'Amazing response' as pictures of post box toppers reach America
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 9 Care home disappointed after 'significant concerns' spark inadequate rating
- 10 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week