Red Nose Day memories - are you in these fun fundraising photos?
- Credit: Archant
Have you taken part in charity fun events for Red Nose Day over the years?
Comic Relief is set to return on Friday, March 19 - though the fundraising extravaganza will of course be different this year because of lockdown restrictions.
Today, we are looking back at some of the wacky ways of raising money around Suffolk and Essex for previous Red Nose Days, including school and college dressing-up days.
Some very young fundraisers also got involved in the fun at playgroups and nurseries.
Comic Relief has become a national institution over the decades, since it was founded in 1985 and the first Red Nose Day was held in 1988.
You may also want to watch:
The national fundraising drive has raised many millions of pounds to help people around the world and in the UK.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints
- 2 The Botanist looking for staff ahead of rumoured Ipswich opening
- 3 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 4 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 5 Bargain hunters queue through town for Debenhams sale
- 6 'Amazing response' as pictures of post box toppers reach America
- 7 'Quick-thinking' member of public spotted Felixstowe drink-driver
- 8 Care home disappointed after 'significant concerns' spark inadequate rating
- 9 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 10 Were you at Lowbiza summer beach party at Lix's?