Remembering Ipswich Music Day
- Credit: Jenny O'Neill
This weekend we are celebrating one of our great cultural institutions - Ipswich Music Day.
Ipswich Music Day is the largest free music festival in the UK
Since 1990, Ipswich Music Day has been entertaining the people of Ipswich and Suffolk on the first weekend of July with a wide variety of music
The event is held across a number of stages dotted around Christchurch Park as well as inside Christchurch Mansion and nearby churches
Who were your favourite local bands?
What do you think makes Ipswich Music Day so special?
To share your memories, please email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 6 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 7 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 8 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?