Remembering Ipswich Music Day
- Credit: Jenny O'Neill
This weekend we are celebrating one of our great cultural institutions - Ipswich Music Day.
Ipswich Music Day is the largest free music festival in the UK
Since 1990, Ipswich Music Day has been entertaining the people of Ipswich and Suffolk on the first weekend of July with a wide variety of music
The event is held across a number of stages dotted around Christchurch Park as well as inside Christchurch Mansion and nearby churches
Who were your favourite local bands?
You may also want to watch:
What do you think makes Ipswich Music Day so special?
To share your memories, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 3 Stunning home worth nearly £1m nears completion at Felixstowe Ferry
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Man who 'bombarded' schoolgirl with sexually explicit messages spared jail
- 6 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 7 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 8 Suffolk police officers make television debut in Fast Justice programme
- 9 Pubs praised after first weekend opening post lockdown
- 10 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League