Remembering Ipswich Music Day
- Credit: Jenny O'Neill
This weekend we are celebrating one of our great cultural institutions - Ipswich Music Day.
Ipswich Music Day is the largest free music festival in the UK
Since 1990, Ipswich Music Day has been entertaining the people of Ipswich and Suffolk on the first weekend of July with a wide variety of music
The event is held across a number of stages dotted around Christchurch Park as well as inside Christchurch Mansion and nearby churches
Who were your favourite local bands?
You may also want to watch:
What do you think makes Ipswich Music Day so special?
To share your memories, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 2 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 3 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 4 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Car rental business set to bring jobs boost
- 7 Return of live music to continue with one-day Ipswich festival
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: Drug courier and teenage burglar put behind bars
- 9 Do you remember having a pint at Ipswich's Sporting Farmer pub?
- 10 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70