Ripe for renovation: Suffolk bungalow set in 11 acres for sale by auction
- Credit: Clarke and Simpson
An exciting development opportunity will go under the hammer later this month as part of Clarke and Simpson’s online property auction on April 21.
Bungalow Farm in Cretingham, a small parish near Woodbridge, is listed at a guide price of £550,000.
The lot comprises a bungalow, 11 acres of land and an assortment of outbuildings, including a substantial pole barn.
According to selling agents Clarke and Simpson, it is expected that the property could obtain planning permission, either for further dwellings or for the conversion of the barn.
The bungalow currently offers living accommodation of around 686 sq ft and comprises a kitchen, bathroom and reception room as well as three bedrooms. It is predominantly fitted with UPVC double glazing and has an oil-fired central heating system.
It is approached off the lane by a five-bar gate and offers off-road parking as well as access to a timber garage.
Beyond the bungalow there is an area of former farmyard, which includes a concrete hard-standing area and access to the timber barn, which measures 35 x 44 ft and is divided into two sections.
Two garden sheds are also included in the sale, along with an open-sided timber framed building measuring 38’ x 15 ft.
Approximately 9.5 acres of agricultural land can be found the other side of the yard, holdover of which will be required until after harvest 2021.
Bidding for the lot starts and ends on Wednesday April 21.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Clarke & Simpson on 01728 724200 or visit the website at www.clarkeandsimpson.co.uk
Framsden Road, Cretingham
Guide price: £550,000
Clarke & Simpson, 01728 724200, www.clarkeandsimpson.co.uk
- 1 Teenagers arrested after 17-year-old boy stabbed in Ipswich
- 2 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe
- 3 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 4 'I couldn't stop smiling': Kesgrave Kitchen named best Ipswich café
- 5 How pub was transformed into community hub
- 6 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case
- 7 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 8 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
- 10 Care home rated as 'inadequate' working hard to make changes, says manager