See inside 'absolutely superb' property with stunning views of Dedham Vale
- Credit: Savills
Take a look around this exceptional detached property which comes with an excellent two-bedroom annexe in one of East Anglia's prettiest villages.
The property, which is on the market for £1,995,000 is situated in Dedham, with stunning views of the Dedham Vale.
The five-bedroom property, which is set in around 1.38 acres of land flows magnificently with its open plan layout.
First built in 1910 the home has been superbly remodelled and renovated to create an impressive, modern family home.
One of the five reception rooms has an amazing view of the garden with slide open doors leading to a generous patio.
The master bedroom in the property has its own dressing room, en-suite and balcony.
The property also benefits from a stunning two-bedroom annexe that has its own kitchen and generous reception room.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 9 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 10 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
Property agents have said that the annexe could be ideal for family and friends, or subject to planning permission it could be integrated into the house.
Property agent Alexander McNab said: "The Willows is an absolutely superb property, on a quiet road, in a fabulous part of the word.
"The views over the Dedham Vale are wonderful."