Look inside £1.2million property on outskirts of Ipswich town centre
- Credit: Palmer & Partners
An impressive nine-bedroom property with unrestricted views of Christchurch Park has come onto the market in Ipswich.
The £1.2 million property, located in Fonnereau Road, is listed with Palmer & Partners.
Currently split into seven flats, the property is being sold as an "investment opportunity" and generates an annual income in excess of £55,000.
All tenants are current on a shorthold tenancy.
The house has many character features, including high ceilings and bay windows but is still finished in a comfortable, modern style.
There are nine bedrooms and seven bathrooms. It also comes with 14 allocated parking spaces.
Palmer & Partners also believes there may be scope to convert the basement, and potentially get planning permission to expand the building.
Fonnereau Road is located alongside Christchurch Park, close to the centre of Ipswich.
- 1 Ipswich residents' frustration over parking chaos
- 2 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 3 'Severe' delays on A12 outside Ipswich after crash closes road
- 4 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 5 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 6 Tree works to begin after residents left 'fed up' for two years
- 7 Girl, 15, followed by man while walking dog in village near Ipswich
- 8 Firefighters called to Ipswich house fire
- 9 BT applies to install eight Street Hubs in Ipswich
- 10 Warehousing units take shape at Ipswich as demand rockets
More information is available online at palmerpartners.com.