See inside 'luxurious' £1m Ipswich home within 'exclusive development'
- Credit: Savills
Take a look inside this £1million Ipswich home set within an "exclusive development".
Laid out across two floors this stunning four-bedroom home is situated in Eaton Place, Rushmere St Andrew – which the estate agents describe as an "exclusive development".
Built in 2014, the property was designed to exacting detail.
The kitchen/dining room is a light and generously proportioned room with bi-fold doors which open out onto the terrace.
The kitchen also benefits from a large island unit as well as a built-in fridge freezer and wine fridge.
The sitting room has a wood-burning stove and French doors that open out onto the terrace and garden.
The property also benefits from underfloor heating in the downstairs rooms.
- 1 Ipswich residents' frustration over parking chaos
- 2 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 3 'Severe' delays on A12 outside Ipswich after crash closes road
- 4 Firefighters called to Ipswich house fire
- 5 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 6 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 7 Tree works to begin after residents left 'fed up' for two years
- 8 Baby and toddler retailer Mamas & Papas set for Ipswich return
- 9 Girl, 15, followed by man while walking dog in village near Ipswich
- 10 BT applies to install eight Street Hubs in Ipswich
All four bedrooms and a family bathroom are on the first floor of the property and are accessed by a hardwood staircase.
The principal bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and dressing room.
Another bedroom in the home also has its own en-suite shower room.
Outside the property, there is a double garage that could be converted into more living space.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a smooth sandstone terrace that runs the length of the rear of the property.
Property agent Peter Ogilvie from Savills said: "This is a truly, exceptional edge of village house with a delightful garden, garage and parking for several vehicles.
"The neighbourhood is delightfully quiet and set close to the beautiful surrounding countryside."
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our East Anglian Daily Times newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.