See inside three-bedroom house in need of a revamp for sale near Ipswich
- Credit: Clarke & Simpson
This three-bedroom home that requires "modernisation throughout" in a village north of Ipswich has been listed for sale.
The property, in High Road in Witnesham, a short drive from Suffolk's county town, is being marketed by estate agent Clarke & Simpson.
Highfield, as the home is known, is believed to originally date from the mid 19th century and is of traditional brick construction under a pitched slate roof.
The detached home, which has a lengthy garden, has a guide price of £350,000.
Clarke & Simpson said in its listing: "The property has been in the family’s ownership for nearly 60 years.
"Over the years some improvement works have been commissioned, but the property now warrants modernisation throughout, and possibly extending to the rear, subject to the necessary consents."
- 1 Lido cash bid could get restoration of much-loved pool underway
- 2 All four wheels stolen from BMW car parked outside home
- 3 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 4 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 5 Line-up announced for Ipswich library's music event
- 6 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 7 'Tons' of water leaking from burst water main as people urged to avoid road
- 8 Revealed: The latest Covid rates in every Suffolk neighbourhood
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Suffolk after heatwave
- 10 From Ipswich to LA: 20-year-old Suffolk singer's meteoric rise
High Road, Witnesham
Guide price: £350,000
Clarke & Simpson, 01728 724200
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our East Anglian Daily Times newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.