Is your road the new Mayfair? Ipswich gets Monopoly makeover
- Credit: Archant
A nifty tool has been created which turns your town into a Monopoly board and provides you with a summary of the average house prices.
The new Property Wars tool shows the lowest and highest priced properties in Ipswich on a graphic of the famous board game.
When taking a look at the town and its surrounding areas Bosmere Court in Needham Market is classed as the Old Kent Square, with house prices there being the lowest.
Bosmere Court is located on The Causeway and is priced at approximately £61,500. Also in the low price tier is Matson Road in Ipswich, where the properties are £63,500, and Franciscan Way, which is at £70,000.
On the Mayfair end of the spectrum is Wickerstreet Green in Kersey, which has a price of £1,715,000, and Burstall, which amounts to £1,350,000.
You may also want to watch:
Bucklesham Road and Chelmondiston are in the second most expensive bracket, with average house prices set at £390,000.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 New rules on dog control and fouling proposed for Ipswich parks