Look inside £750,000 modern barn conversion near Woodbridge
- Credit: RICHARD BLAXALL/STRUTT & PARKER
A three bedroom contemporary barn conversion has come on the market near Woodbridge.
Robin's Green is a recently converted home in Whitehouse Farm Road, Burgh, and is clad in Siberian larch while full height windows offer a view across neighbouring fields.
The home is up for sale for £625,000 — or for £750,000 with a neighbouring parcel of land that already has planning permission for a storage unit.
The property has three bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen dining and living area.
According to Strutt & Parker, which is marketing the property, it would be "ideal as a home for those that love to entertain".
You may also want to watch:
The estate agent continues: "The property has only recently been converted and is finished to a high standard throughout.
"With views over open countryside, and flexible, bright accommodation, the property offers an unique opportunity to purchase a modern and stylish contemporary home close to the popular town of Woodbridge."
- 1 Aldi store on Ipswich estate 'set to close within weeks'
- 2 Could Aldi closure prompt all change in Ipswich shops?
- 3 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 4 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
- 5 Gymophobics ladies' gym in Ipswich set to close down
- 6 Churches prepare to open at Quay Place and the former Odeon cinema
- 7 Cash and jewellery stolen after Ipswich home broken into
- 8 Four arrested after drug warrant carried out at Ipswich property
- 9 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 10 'Queen's send-off' for great-grandmother at Ipswich Sikh temple