Look inside £750,000 modern barn conversion near Woodbridge
- Credit: RICHARD BLAXALL/STRUTT & PARKER
A three bedroom contemporary barn conversion has come on the market near Woodbridge.
Robin's Green is a recently converted home in Whitehouse Farm Road, Burgh, and is clad in Siberian larch while full height windows offer a view across neighbouring fields.
The home is up for sale for £625,000 — or for £750,000 with a neighbouring parcel of land that already has planning permission for a storage unit.
The property has three bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen dining and living area.
According to Strutt & Parker, which is marketing the property, it would be "ideal as a home for those that love to entertain".
You may also want to watch:
The estate agent continues: "The property has only recently been converted and is finished to a high standard throughout.
"With views over open countryside, and flexible, bright accommodation, the property offers an unique opportunity to purchase a modern and stylish contemporary home close to the popular town of Woodbridge."
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 4 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal