See inside 'superbly restored' 14th century home up for £1.75m
- Credit: Peter Lambert
Take a look inside this 14th century five-bedroom property for sale near Ipswich.
Situated on 4.2 acres of land this Coddenham home is on the market for £1.75m.
The home, which has with four reception rooms, has undergone a recent refurbishment but its period features have been kept.
There are exposed beams, open fireplaces and high ceilings in this property which have been blended with the newer modern aspects of the house.
The property comes with views of the local fields and gardens.
To the west of the property lies a range of outbuildings, some of which have been converted to form an orangery, a studio and games room and a shower room.
Property agent Peter Ogilvie, from Savills in Ipswich, said: “Choppins Hall is one of the finest period houses I have seen in my career.
- 1 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 6 Diesel trains from Ipswich to get fuel delivered by road
- 7 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 8 Church ripe for homes conversion is under offer
- 9 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 10 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
"The property has recently been completely and sympathetically refurbished with great expertise and understanding.
"It blends wonderful historical features such as high ceilings, open fireplaces and beautifully exposed beams with comfortable, stylish modernised living tremendously well.”