See inside 'superbly restored' 14th century home up for £1.75m
- Credit: Peter Lambert
Take a look inside this 14th century five-bedroom property for sale near Ipswich.
Situated on 4.2 acres of land this Coddenham home is on the market for £1.75m.
The home, which has with four reception rooms, has undergone a recent refurbishment but its period features have been kept.
There are exposed beams, open fireplaces and high ceilings in this property which have been blended with the newer modern aspects of the house.
The property comes with views of the local fields and gardens.
To the west of the property lies a range of outbuildings, some of which have been converted to form an orangery, a studio and games room and a shower room.
Property agent Peter Ogilvie, from Savills in Ipswich, said: “Choppins Hall is one of the finest period houses I have seen in my career.
- 1 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 2 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 3 Developer criticised for 'failing to meet obligations'
- 4 Company fined £12,000 for repeatedly failing to clear Ipswich flat's waste
- 5 Friends raise money for garden for terminally ill Suffolk mum
- 6 Mother who befriended son's killer discusses his new book
- 7 Jail for man who drove stolen car at police officers
- 8 Fencing around historic Trimley station causes scare for local community
- 9 WATCH: Adorable family of foxes enjoy play time at an Ipswich doorstep
- 10 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
"The property has recently been completely and sympathetically refurbished with great expertise and understanding.
"It blends wonderful historical features such as high ceilings, open fireplaces and beautifully exposed beams with comfortable, stylish modernised living tremendously well.”