Watch video of gorgeous Ipswich cottage with stunning garden
- Credit: FENN WRIGHT
A beautifully designed cottage is currently on the market in Ipswich - could this be the house of your dreams?
This property is located on Hadleigh Road opposite Chantry Park.
It has two double bedrooms and is a semi-detached cottage with an asking price of £450,000.
This home is believed to have been around since the 1470’s and is set on 0.365 acres of land.
The residence is full of period character and charm throughout with its sash windows and ceiling beams.
You may also want to watch:
The entrance door opens into a reception hall which has exposed ceiling timbers and stairs to the first floor with a cupboard underneath.
The sitting room has three dual aspect sash windows, exposed ceiling beams, timbers and an inset fireplace with a wood burner.
- 1 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 2 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 3 Delays expected at A14 Copdock Interchange
- 4 Fire marshals to patrol Waterfront block 24/7 and balconies could be removed
- 5 'I love it' –shoppers and retailers hope Ipswich street closure is here to stay
- 6 'Knock at the door it's... Sir Keir Starmer?' Labour leader joins Ipswich bingo night
- 7 Burglars crept into Ipswich home while occupant was inside
- 8 Rogue trader steals money after offering to repair car
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
The hub of this home is the impressive open-plan kitchen/diner which has a vaulted ceiling with two Velux windows.
The kitchen area is equipped with a range of base units, wall cupboards, granite worktops and drawers.
Leading off from the kitchen/diner there is a small utility room and a cloakroom with a WC and basin.
The first floor has both double bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom has a dual aspect outlook, exposed ceiling beams and built-in wardrobes. The upstairs bathroom has a bath, basin and a toilet.
When looking at the outside of the property there is a large parking area with gates which provide access to the side and rear garden.
The side garden has a patio area, lots of trees, flower-beds, shrubs, and an allotment with raised beds.
There is also a detached garage, further outbuildings, a greenhouse and a workshop on the land.