Huge designer home with field views for sale near Ipswich for £950,000
- Credit: Charles Wright Properties
An individually designed five-bed home has come up for sale in Offton, a small hamlet near Ipswich, for £950,000.
The property was built in 2005 to a high standard and features five bedrooms and three bathrooms as well as a number of lovely design features, including a curved oak staircase, vaulted ceiling in the hall and a raised garden room located off the well-fitted kitchen.
A spokesperson for Charles Wright Properties, selling the home, says: "A tremendous amount of time and thought has gone into the design and build of this home, which constantly has the owners smiling about it."
The property enjoys rural views but also benefits from underfloor heating to the ground floor, a fully wired entertainment system and double glazing. Good quality oak has been used throughout for the flooring and doors, which also adds to the finish.
The kitchen/breakfast room comprises a good range of cream-coloured Shaker-style units, as well as an integrated dishwasher and water filter system. It also has an island and a Rangemaster stove with a six-ring electric hob.
All five bedrooms are located on the first floor, two of which have en suite shower rooms and walk-in wardrobes. One of the other bedrooms also has a balcony, and the remaining bedrooms are served by a good-sized family bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached by a five-bar gate and has a shingle driveway and double garage.
- 1 Smoke seen across Ipswich as crews tackle large fire
- 2 Strong interest expected as 'prime' town centre shop unit hits market with price tag of more than £1m
- 3 Investigations ongoing into 'inter-gang disputes' in town
- 4 Ongoing heathland blaze sees 147 calls made to fire service
- 5 Farmer 'heartbroken' as land sees fourth fire in 10 days
- 6 Convicted murderer released on temporary license arrested in Ipswich
- 7 Firefighters tackling fire near popular Suffolk hotel and spa
- 8 Matchday Recap: How Town's cup defeat to Colchester played out
- 9 Meeting to discuss traffic calming measures after community concerns
- 10 21-year-old man drowned on hottest day of the year, inquest hears
To the immediate rear of the property there is an attractive patio bordered by flower beds and steps which lead up to the lawn garden. The gardens extend to just over an acre.
For more information, contact Charles Wright Properties.
The Birches, Offton
Guide price: £950,000
Charles Wright Properties, 01394 446483
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our East Anglian Daily Times newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.