See inside this Anglesea Road town house which is for sale
- Credit: FENNWRIGHT
Watch our video of this £500,000 Victorian property which has a wine store and a walk in wardrobe.
This five-bedroom home is located on Anglesea Road and is a three minute walk from Christchurch Park.
Many people will recognise the property, which is number eight on the road, with its Suffolk white brick frontage and mature wisteria.
The residence is in an elevated position meaning it has views across the town centre.
A feature which may attract readers is the wine storage space this home has in its cellar - this is included in our video.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs there is the sitting room, dining room, drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room, a cloak room and a boiler room.
The sitting room has an open fireplace and bay window, opposite this room is the dining room which also has an open fireplace.
- 1 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 5 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 8 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
In the kitchen/breakfast room there is an island incorporating a hob, a double oven, plumbing for washing machine and a dishwasher, and a breakfast area which has a built-in table with benches.
When you take a look upstairs there is five bedrooms and a main bathroom.
In the master bedroom there is a fireplace, a walk-in wardrobe, and an en-suite with skylight.
Bedroom two has a range of built-in wardrobes and shelving, bedroom three is similar.
Bedroom four overlooks the garden and a cloakroom, bedroom five overlooks the front via a distinctive arch window which leads on to small balcony.
There is a landscaped 80 ft. walled garden outside along with a driveway, garage, a variety of shrubs, fruit trees, a garden shed, a small summerhouse and a glasshouse.