World’s longest inflatable obstacle course to come to Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
An obstacle course which stretches over 1,000ft is coming to Ipswich this weekend.
Thrill seekers have the chance to complete the world’s longest continuous inflatable obstacle course at Trinity Park on June 30 and July 1.
The bouncing course, which is called the Labyrinth Challenge, stretches over 1,000ft, contains 30 obstacles and has five different zones.
The zones are the jungle zone, toxic zone, combat zone, ocean zone and brand new for 2018 lava zone.
You must be at least 10-years-old to complete the Labyrinth Challenge however there is also a mini version for those aged between 5 and 9.
The inflatable wonderland is packed with things to do with 30 attractions and a dedicated village with fun inflatable challenges.
You can enjoy volleyball, penalty shootout, crazy golf, wipeout stepping stones, Nerf wars, laser tag, a toddler playroom, bouncy castles and lots more.
- 1 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 2 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 3 Ford Transit van destroyed in suspected arson attack
- 4 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 5 OPINION: Back to business - these are the council's plans for Ipswich
- 6 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 7 Charity match held in memory of Tavis Spencer-Aitkens
- 8 Cricket club praises ambulance service after player collapses in the field
- 9 Travellers move on from Chantry Park in Ipswich
- 10 Brother of Ipswich murder victim to roll out bleed control kits across town
Dan Byrne, Tour Director for The Labyrinth Challenge, said:
“We’re ready to celebrate the summer by bringing the Labyrinth Challenge and Inflatable Village to Ipswich this weekend.
“While our new look main course provides serious fun and excitement, this year the expanded Village ensures it’s a true family outing with attractions and entertainment to keep kids and adults entertained for the whole day.
“For 2018, all ticket holders get the chance to take on The Labyrinth course as many times as they like during their 60-minute slot, alongside unlimited use of all the inflatables and attractions within The Village.”
The event, brought to you by Simply The Best Events (STBE), had more than 90,000 people take part in the course in its UK 2017 tour.
The event takes place at Ipswich’s Trinity Park conference & events centre this Saturday, June 30 and Sunday, July 1, from 11am to 5pm.
For more information and tickets visit www.thelabyrinthchallenge.com.