100 new homes in Capel St Mary to go on sale in the summer
- Credit: Archant
Homes suitable for first-time buyers in Capel St Mary will be released for sale from as early as the summer.
Samford Gardens, on Little Tufts, will provide two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom village homes for local people.
Lucy Woodhall, sales director for Persimmon Homes Suffolk, said: “We are excited to be offering the first properties at Samford Gardens, which we expect to be very popular with families and young professionals.
“The village of Capel is ideally placed for anyone commuting into Ipswich or Colchester, but at the same time it retains that relaxed, rural feel for those who like to get away from all the hustle and bustle.
“We feel it is important to appeal to a range of buyers, helping to support and sustain vibrant local communities.
You may also want to watch:
“Capel itself is well equipped with a host of local facilities for day-to-day living with a range of shops, restaurants and the local village pub. And, of course, it is close to fabulous Suffolk countryside.”
- 1 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints
- 2 The Botanist looking for staff ahead of rumoured Ipswich opening
- 3 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 4 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 5 Bargain hunters queue through town for Debenhams sale
- 6 'Amazing response' as pictures of post box toppers reach America
- 7 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 8 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 9 Care home disappointed after 'significant concerns' spark inadequate rating
- 10 12 places to eat and drink under a tipi in Suffolk and north Essex