46-year-old man is bailed over Ancaster Road murder in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Another person has been bailed over the stabbing in Ancaster Road, Ipswich.
A fifth person has been bailed in connection with a fatal stabbing in Ancaster Road, Ipswich.
Dean Stansby was stabbed in the area around Ancaster Road on February 8 and died in Ipswich Hospital after being taken there for treatment.
A post-mortem for Mr Stansby, who was 41 and from Trimley St Mary, found his death was as a result of a stab wound to the abdomen.
A 46-year-old man from Ipswich arrested on suspicion of murder has been bailed until May 22.
Five people in total have now been arrested in connection with this murder.
A 42-year-old man from Ipswich has been bailed in connection with the incident and is due to return to police on March 10.
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Ipswich according to estate agents
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals locked up so far in 2022
- 3 Plans for 440 homes and visitor centre in Ipswich Garden Suburb submitted
- 4 OPINION: Free sporting activities for children return to Ipswich this summer
- 5 Ipswich Music Day 2022: All you need to know
- 6 Woman 'froze' after seeing masked men with machetes in Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 8 Suffolk rail services affected after person hit by a train
- 9 Ipswich singer to perform UK festival tour after scoring club hit
- 10 Designer handbag stolen after car window smashed in Ipswich
A 39-year-old man from Ipswich was bailed until May 22, however he was recalled to prison for breaching the terms of his licence.
A 16-year-old boy from Ipswich has been bailed to return to police on April 11 and a 31-year-old man, of no fixed abode, has been bailed until May 21.
Police are asking anyone who may have seen anything in the Ancaster Road area of Ipswich during the evening of Wednesday, February 8, to call the Major Investigation Team on 01473 782019 quoting reference 16720/17.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.