Five properties in Ipswich ideal for first time buyers
- Credit: Archant
Take a look at some of the properties currently for sale in Ipswich which are ideal for first time buyers.
7 Adair Road
This two bedroom apartment could make the perfect first home.
As well as two bedrooms the property has a sitting/dining room, a bathroom and a kitchen which has an oven and a washing machine already built in.
The apartment is open plan, modern, has communal gardens and an allocated parking space.
84 Broomwade Close
- 1 7 roadworks for drivers in Suffolk to be aware of this week
- 2 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 3 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 4 Firefighters called to Ipswich house fire
- 5 Baby and toddler retailer Mamas & Papas set for Ipswich return
- 6 Woman injured after leg bitten by dog in Ipswich
- 7 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 8 Ipswich girl with cyst on brain struggling to get diagnosis
- 9 7 reasons why Ipswich is becoming more foodie
- 10 See inside £1.65m Ipswich home with swimming pool and games room
A top floor apartment with stunning panoramic river views.
This property has two bedrooms, one with an en suite, it also has a bathroom, sitting room, kitchen, communal grounds and a play area.
It is also only a nine minute walk to the train station and a 20 minute walk into the town centre.
66 Wolsey Street
This apartment is in a great location as it is only a ten minute walk into the town centre and to the train station.
It has two bedrooms, a bathroom, an en-suite, secure parking, a balcony, kitchen, and a lounge/diner.
The rooms are very spacious and modern.
Apartment 3, Electric House
The perfect apartment for first time buyers who are looking for a place in the town centre.
This landmark building has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen/living room, and access to a communal roof terrace.
It is a first floor apartment with plenty of room to add your own personal touch to it.
20 Gloucester Road
If you are looking for a house rather than an apartment then look no further.
This semi-detached property has three generous sized bedrooms, a living room, a dining area, a kitchen, cloakroom and a bathroom.
It also has a garage, room to park on the front, and an enclosed garden with a patio.