Five properties in Ipswich ideal for first time buyers
- Credit: Archant
Take a look at some of the properties currently for sale in Ipswich which are ideal for first time buyers.
7 Adair Road
This two bedroom apartment could make the perfect first home.
As well as two bedrooms the property has a sitting/dining room, a bathroom and a kitchen which has an oven and a washing machine already built in.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment is open plan, modern, has communal gardens and an allocated parking space.
84 Broomwade Close
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 7 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 8 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
A top floor apartment with stunning panoramic river views.
This property has two bedrooms, one with an en suite, it also has a bathroom, sitting room, kitchen, communal grounds and a play area.
It is also only a nine minute walk to the train station and a 20 minute walk into the town centre.
66 Wolsey Street
This apartment is in a great location as it is only a ten minute walk into the town centre and to the train station.
It has two bedrooms, a bathroom, an en-suite, secure parking, a balcony, kitchen, and a lounge/diner.
The rooms are very spacious and modern.
Apartment 3, Electric House
The perfect apartment for first time buyers who are looking for a place in the town centre.
This landmark building has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen/living room, and access to a communal roof terrace.
It is a first floor apartment with plenty of room to add your own personal touch to it.
20 Gloucester Road
If you are looking for a house rather than an apartment then look no further.
This semi-detached property has three generous sized bedrooms, a living room, a dining area, a kitchen, cloakroom and a bathroom.
It also has a garage, room to park on the front, and an enclosed garden with a patio.