A music lesson - but with a difference
, ten, went up and sang a little of So Solid Crew's 21 Seconds. He said he would definitely buy their new single."I really enjoyed it and I wish I was in their band.
TEACHERS MC-ing and pupils singing lyrics from So Solid Crew – when Blazing Squad went to Springfield Junior School it made for a very unusual assembly.
This recently signed group of ten teenage boys sang their new single, Crossroads, which is released on August 9.
The lads looked a little awkward as they came in the hall holding their microphones high, after no doubt many hours watching their idols on MTV.
But once they launched in to their song they relaxed and even got the teachers and pupils involved. Although there was ten of them they worked well together and their voices blended nicely.
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher Mike Garland, said the children really enjoy it: "This is the third time we have had bands come down and perform. It is just a bit of fun and something different for the children to enjoy," he said.
The band performed at Claydon High and Holywells High schools later in the day.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Police identify man in CCTV images after 'spitting' incident
- 3 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 4 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 5 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 6 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 7 Could restaurant move into closed Little Waitrose in Ipswich?
- 8 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 9 Man accused of stealing phone from woman in Ipswich street
- 10 South African man jailed for stalking wife in Suffolk after they separated