A137 cleared after morning crash drama
IPSWICH: Commuters are facing delays this morning after a main road into Ipswich was closed following a crash.
IPSWICH: Commuters faced delays this morning after a main road into Ipswich was closed following a crash.
A car and a lorry collided on the A137 near the Rookery Farm Shop, in Station Road, Tattingstone, at around 5.30am.
There were no reports of any serious injuries.
The road was closed in both directions while emergency services cleared debris and oil which was spilt on the road.
Diversions were put in place but the lorry was towed away and the road cleared by 8.45am.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 4 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000
- 5 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 6 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 7 Man with learning difficulties will not go to prison for sex offence
- 8 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 9 Hunt for Vicky's killer continues nearly six months after suspect arrested
- 10 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed