Lane blocked on A14 following two car crash
- Credit: Archant
Commuters are experiencing long delays on the A14 following a two car crash that has left a man with head and neck injuries.
The incident happened shortly after 8.20am on the eastbound carriageway of the A14 near junction 52 at Claydon where two cars collided in the fast lane of the road.
An ambulance has been called to one casualty who is complaining of head, neck and chest injuries.
The lane is still blocked while recovery is organised to take one of the vehicles away.
There has also been a fuel spillage on the road and contractors have been called to clean the road.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are seeing delays back to junction 51 at Needham Market.
Suffolk police are advising drivers to avoid the area while the scene is cleared.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Three fined for breaching Covid rules at 'gathering' after reports of loud music
- 4 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 5 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 6 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 7 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 8 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk