A14 blocked at Bury
MOTORISTS are facing delays on the A14 today after a crash at Bury St Edmunds.The Newmarket-bound carriageway of the road was blocked about 7am today when up to three vehicles collided.
MOTORISTS faced delays on the A14 today after a crash at Bury St Edmunds.
The Newmarket-bound carriageway of the road was blocked about 7am today when up to three vehicles collided.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said reports suggested a car had hit the central reservation and there was a large amount of debris on the road.
A R-registration silver Ford Fiesta and a Y-registration blue Hyundai Coupe were involved.
Reports also suggested a third vehicle may have crashed.
The collision happened just past the slip road for the sugar beet factory and traffic was being diverted off at the slip road.
- 1 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 2 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 3 Man denies stealing £1,275 from charity
- 4 Ipswich families unable to heat mouldy homes get action from landlord
- 5 21 massive acts coming to Ipswich this year
- 6 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season
- 7 Inside Shrubland Hall: The James Bond mansion with no licence to wed
- 8 Matchday Recap: Town beaten 2-0 at Bolton
- 9 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
- 10 Drunk driver travelled up A14 slip road the wrong way
The road was clear by 8.20am.