A14 crash causing delays for drivers
MOTORISTS on the A14 are facing lengthy tailbacks while police deal with a three-vehicle collision near Great Blakenham.
TRAFFIC was flowing freely within an hour of a three-vehicle crash on the A14.
The crash happened on the main road near Great Blakenham in the Bury St Edmunds direction at around 10.15am.
Two cars and a lorry were involved in the collision which caused traffic to be delayed.
However, by 11.15am the road had been completely cleared and vehicles were able to carry on their journeys.
A police spokeswoman said none of the drivers involved in the crash were thought to have been seriously hurt, although paramedics were treating one woman for a shoulder injury.
- 1 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 2 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 3 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 6 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 7 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 8 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 9 New gift card to encourage shoppers to use Ipswich town centre
- 10 'Mum had the last Christmas she deserved' - Ipswich hospice helps families