A140 claims another life
ANOTHER life has been claimed by the A140 today.One person has died and another was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital following a two vehicle crash at Swainsthorpe.
THE NOTORIOUS A140 has today claimed another life.
One person has died and another was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital following a two vehicle crash at Swainsthorpe.
Several lives have been claimed on the road which has been subject to a long-running Evening Star campaign to be made safer.
Two ambulances, a Norfolk doctor and a rapid responder, who lived nearby, attended the accident scene after reports of two people trapped in the wreckage.
You may also want to watch:
Police have still not released the name of the deceased following the smash at around 7am.
Norfolk police closed the road for several hours while accident investigations were being carried out.
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 3 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 4 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 5 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 6 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 7 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 8 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Lack of drivers having 'massive impact' on Suffolk businesses