A140 claims another life
ANOTHER life has been claimed by the A140 today.One person has died and another was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital following a two vehicle crash at Swainsthorpe.
THE NOTORIOUS A140 has today claimed another life.
One person has died and another was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital following a two vehicle crash at Swainsthorpe.
Several lives have been claimed on the road which has been subject to a long-running Evening Star campaign to be made safer.
Two ambulances, a Norfolk doctor and a rapid responder, who lived nearby, attended the accident scene after reports of two people trapped in the wreckage.
You may also want to watch:
Police have still not released the name of the deceased following the smash at around 7am.
Norfolk police closed the road for several hours while accident investigations were being carried out.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 4 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge