Abduction attempt on Ipswich teenager
A TEENAGER is recovering today after he was grabbed by a man and pulled towards a car in an Ipswich abduction attempt.The 15-year-old boy was walking along Blake Road in Ipswich between 9.
A TEENAGER is recovering today after he was grabbed by a man and pulled towards a car in an Ipswich abduction attempt.
The 15-year-old boy was walking along Blake Road in Ipswich between 9.30pm and 9.40pm yesterday when the driver of a car pulled up beside him, got out of the car and grabbed the boy around the arm.
The man then pulled him towards the vehicle and said “you're coming with me”.
The boy managed to break free from the man's grasp and ran home.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story see tonight's Evening Star.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Norwich Road closed after crash near BMW garage
- 6 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 7 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 8 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 9 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial