Heavy traffic following two-car collision
- Credit: Archant
A vehicle blocked part of a roundabout leading to serious traffic after it leaked fluid onto the road.
Suffolk police were called at 8am this morning to the roundabout on Felixstowe Road, in Ipswich, following reports of a two-vehicle crash.
The collision led to heavy traffic after the Seat Ibiza Toca and Volkswagen Golf, collided near to the Sainsbury’s petrol station at the turn-off towards the A1189.
The road heading southbound on Felixstowe Road was partially blocked and one of the cars leaked fluid onto the road.
No one was injured in the incident but recovery was called to the roundabout to clear away the liquid.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared and police left the scene at 9.30am.
- 1 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 2 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 3 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 4 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 7 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 8 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 9 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 10 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park