Accident causes Stansted delays
DRIVERS heading to Stansted airport are facing long delays this morning after a lorry jack-knifed on the M11.The accident happened at around 1.45am and several tonnes of potatoes were left on the road.
DRIVERS heading to Stansted airport are facing long delays this morning after a lorry jack-knifed on the M11.
The accident happened at around 1.45am and several tonnes of potatoes were left on the road.
Diesel also leaked from the tank and caused damage to the road.
The road is expected to be closed between junction eight (the Stansted airport junction) and junction nine (Harolw) for several hours while it is repaired.
No-one was seriously hurt in the accident.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 3 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 4 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 5 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 6 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 7 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 8 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 9 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 10 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season