ActivLives to hold charity golf day next month
- Credit: Archant
The charity, which delivers health and well-being programmes to communities across Suffolk, will be hosting the event at Fynn Valley Golf Club at Witnesham, near Ipswich on May 18 from 12pm.
Alison Pearson, ActivLives community engagement officer said “This a very exciting fundraising event for the charity, our first golf day so we want it to be a big success.
“We want it to be a really fun day that everyone can enjoy.”
Money from the day will go towards a children’s wilderness classroom at a dementia cafe at the charity’s Peoples Community Garden at Maidenhall.
There will also be foot golf and Start New At Golf tournaments for those not taking part in the main event.
You may also want to watch:
The golf costs £200 for a team of four and £35 to take part in the non-golf events.
To take part contact Alison Pearson on 01473 345350.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 8 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 9 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again