Air ambulance called to medical incident in Felixstowe
- Credit: Paul Day
An air ambulance has been called to Felixstowe after a patient suffered a cardiac arrest.
The Essex and Herts air ambulance landed at around 10.20am in Church Road.
An East of England ambulance is also on the scene.
A spokesman for East of England Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 9.38am with reports of a person in cardiac arrest near Ferry Road, Felixstowe.
"We sent the Hazardous Area Response Team, an ambulance, two ambulance officers and Essex and Herts Air Ambulance."
You may also want to watch:
Crews are still at the scene.
- 1 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 2 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads
- 10 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions