Aircraft technician encourages runners to take part in virtual marathon for EACH
- Credit: Archant
The aircraft technician from RAF Marham is encouraging others to join him in running a marathon for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Ryan Green, 25, from Ipswich, will be taking part in the London Marathon on April 22 and he’s hoping that other local people will also go the distance by taking part in a virtual run.
Participants will have the month of April to complete the distance with anyone who completes the challenge being given a bespoke EACH medal at the end.
“I’ve not set myself a target of how much I hope to raise,” said Ryan.
“All I can say is that I’m doing everything I possibly can to raise as much money as possible for this worthy cause.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m currently holding a similar challenge this month in aid of the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund and I’ve raised over £600.”
- 1 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 2 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 3 Delays expected at A14 Copdock Interchange
- 4 Fire marshals to patrol Waterfront block 24/7 and balconies could be removed
- 5 Burglars crept into Ipswich home while occupant was inside
- 6 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 7 'I love it' –shoppers and retailers hope Ipswich street closure is here to stay
- 8 Ipswich street closure could be made permanent under consultation plans
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Rogue trader steals money after offering to repair car