All new adventure for youngsters
JOYFUL youngsters at Murrayfield Primary School are today making use of a brand new £6,000 adventure playground they helped design.The pupils at the school, who range in age from five to 11, were asked to come with ideas for what they wanted from their playground and the end result was unveiled yesterday .
JOYFUL youngsters at Murrayfield Primary School are today making use of a brand new £6,000 adventure playground they helped design.
The pupils at the school, who range in age from five to 11, were asked to come with ideas for what they wanted from their playground and the end result was unveiled yesterday .
The playground, which includes new seating and plants, is the result of extensive fundraising by the school with the assistance of parents and pupils.
Di Gooding, headteacher of the school, in Nacton Road, Ipswich, said the youngsters were delighted with the new facility and had been queuing up to use it.
You may also want to watch:
"We're very pleased with it," she said. "It's looking very impressive and the children love it."
The majority of the playground was put into place in December, however the completion was delayed while the school waited for an all-weather surface to be put down.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 3 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 4 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 5 Police identify man in CCTV images after 'spitting' incident
- 6 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 South African man jailed for stalking wife in Suffolk after they separated
- 10 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre