Two charged over alleged drug dealing offences in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been charged in connection to alleged drug dealing offences in Ipswich.
The pair, a 28-year-old woman and a 27-year-old man, were arrested in Ipswich on suspicion of supplying or offering to supply a controlled drug on Tuesday, May 5.
Both were taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Reece Reid, of Downside Close in the town, was subsequently charged with conspiracy to supply class A and class B drugs, and possession of criminal property.
He was remanded in custody to appear before Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, May 6, where he was further remanded to appear again before Ipswich Crown Court on June 3.
You may also want to watch:
Leearna Garcia, of Carolbrook Road in Ipswich, was charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs. She was released on police bail to appear before Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, June 30.
- 1 Tributes paid to Ipswich's 'best-loved shopkeeper' Hajara 'Sid' Singh
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: See the faces of the criminals locked up this week
- 3 Suffolk and Essex on standby for snow
- 4 Kesgrave woman writes book on incredible journey from suicide attempt to ultra marathon
- 5 More than 1,700 Covid patients now discharged from hospitals
- 6 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 7 Firefighters issue warning after wood burner fire almost spreads across house
- 8 Ipswich woman who was 'too big' to operate on loses 8 stone after health scare
- 9 Ipswich Town supporters group post mock front page outside Portman Road, calling for Lambert to go
- 10 Ipswich Town 'disappointed' at newspaper stance - Evans stands by Lambert