Allergy experts head to Ipswich hospital
TOP experts in allergies are coming to Ipswich today to take part in a conference.Ipswich Hospital is hosting the event, the first of its kind in Suffolk, which has been organised by Janette Bartle, the hospital's nurse specialist in allergy.
TOP experts in allergies are coming to Ipswich today to take part in a conference.
Ipswich Hospital is hosting the event, the first of its kind in Suffolk, which has been organised by Janette Bartle, the hospital's nurse specialist in allergy.
She said: "The aim of the awareness afternoon is to give hospital staff, medical trainees and GPs from the surrounding area an understanding of the growing problems of allergy.”
During the conference Dr Glenis Scadding, a consultant physician in allergy and rhinology at the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital in London, will be talking about allergy in the UK today.
You may also want to watch:
Then Professor Jean Emberlin, director of The National Pollen and Aerobiology Research Unit, will speak about the future of allergies and the effect of climate change on allergies.
Do you suffer from allergies? Write to Your Letters, Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich IP4 1AN or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 10 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers