Search

Ambulance called to help woman following flat fire in Ipswich

PUBLISHED: 10:52 08 June 2016 | UPDATED: 10:52 08 June 2016

St Peters Street.

St Peters Street.

Dave Kindred

Firefighters from Princes Street and Ipswich East were called to a third floor flat in St Peters Street, Ipswich at around 8.42pm yesterday.

The blaze had started in an electrical cupboard and was put out by around 9.23pm.

An ambulance was called for a woman living in the flat who suffered minor smoke inhalation.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ipswich Star. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad. Coronavirus is one of the greatest challenges our community has ever faced, but if we all play our part we will defeat it. We're here to serve as your advocate and trusted source of local information.

In these testing times, your support is more important than ever. Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Ipswich Star